PH: (423)405-5150 Email: Sales@TrailBlazerAttachments.com
TRAILBLAZER ATTACHMENT WARRANTY INFORMATION
TrailBlazer Attachments products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship or materials for a period of (12) months from initial sale.
• This warranty does not cover normal wear items, including but not limited to, bearings, hoses, ground engaging parts such as, teeth, blades, cutting edges, pilot bits, auger teeth and broom bristles.
• Seals are considered wear items and are only warrantied for 1 year from date of purchase.
• This warranty does not cover maintenance, service or adjustments.
• This warranty does not cover damage due to misuse, negligence, accidents, or improper maintenance.
• This warranty does not cover damage due to improper application, installation, adjustment or setup.
• This warranty does not cover improper modifications of product.
• This warranty is void if any components have been disassembled, i.e. pumps, gear boxes, motors.
• This warranty does not cover replacement parts not supplied by TrailBlazer Attachments.
Our obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be solely limited to repairing or replacing any part (see non-covered items) free of charge that, according to our judgment, show evidence of a defect in quality of workmanship or materials for the stated (12) month warranty period. All defective parts will be routed at TrailBlazer Attachments' discretion with freight or delivery charges to be prepaid. This Limited Warranty shall not be interpreted to render TrailBlazer Attachment liable for any injury or damage to persons, business or property of any kind nor expenses or losses incurred for labor, supplies, substitute machinery rental, or for any other reason. Repair or replacement parts are subject to the supply conditions at the time of repair or replacements, which may directly affect our ability to obtain material and/or replacements parts. TrailBlazer Attachments reserves the right to make improvements in design or changes in specifications at any time without incurring any obligations to owners of previously purchased units. No one except TrailBlazer Attachment is allowed to alter, modify or enlarge this warranty nor the exclusions, limitation and reservation at any time.
WARRANTY CLAIMS FORM